A price/performance leader, the MB4k cardioid condenser microphone is the Midnight Blues Series' introductory studio-quality microphone.
A price/performance leader, the MB4k cardioid condenser microphone is the Midnight Blues Series' introductory studio-quality microphone. With a condenser design for studio vocal and instrument applications, the microphone features: battery/phantom operation; rugged all-metal construction; soft-touch finish; extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics; corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector; on/off switch.
- Introductory studio-quality microphone - the clear price/performance leader
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Rugged all-metal construction and on/off switch
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip and reduced mechanical noise
- Battery/phantom operation for maximum versatility
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||80 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||Phantom: -46 dB (5.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa - Battery: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. - Battery: 125 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL - Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Battery Type||1.5V AA/UM3|
|Battery Current/Life||0.4 mA/1200 hours typical|
|Dimensions||8.10" (205.7 mm) long, 1.64" (41.7 mm) head diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; battery; soft protective pouch|
XLRF-XLRM cable sold seperately.